This school year has taught me a LOT about myself. I have made some amazing friends in the last couple of years who have expanded my vision of the world and helped me to see things in a totally new way. I've learned that I am a hardcore femanist at heart, and that makes me weird in such a "traditional" state. My political views are closer to Democratic than Republican. I had the amazing opportunity to be in DC for the Inauguration. I even had tickets, but didn't get in because it was full. Had that been the primary reason for my visit, I might have been very miffed, but I was actually there to take pictures of an inaugural ball. Here are some of the photos from my adventures in DC.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I wish I could have gone!
Hey aunt Mimi. Aaron calls for nonna, nonno, and aunt mimi every day because we have those pictures in a photo album for him. We love you! I'm glad you had fun, and that you're happy.
Post a Comment