Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

I know, cool right? I think 9 might be my new lucky number. I went to the orthodontist today for a check up. (For those of you who don't know, I've had braces since November last) I had been entered into their monthly drawing for "excellent brushers" that is aimed at kids to get them to brush their teeth. The prize is $100 to anywhere you want. Great incentive for 12 year olds right? Turns out it is a great incentive for me too because I was chosen for this last month! $100 free dollars!!! I get a hundred free dollars to anywhere I want! How cool is that? Then on top of it, the orthodontist looked at my teeth and said "I think we're done here." I get my braces off tomorrow! I love today.

2 comments:

Scott and Karin said...

YAAAAAHOOOOOOO! Free money and braces off. That's AWESOME!

Lara said...

post a picture post a picture!