Tuesday, March 11, 2008


So...School is sucking my will to live just a little. I'm so busy that I have neglected many things that I need to do around the house and in my yard. Everytime I go home I feel a little overwhelmed by those things that need to get done. On the plus side, I have a showing at a gallery later this month. The photo club at school has a show begining on March 21st at Art Space here in Salt Lake and as a member of the club I will have a few pieces in that show. I am including here a preview of what you will see.

3 comments:

Scott and Karin said...

Hey, maybe instead of going to a movie we should go clean your house!

Danielle said...

Hey I had some down time and I found your blog. How are things going, besides school? Hope you are doing good. We will have to keep in touch. Talk to ya later.
Danielle Longenecker ( Wilson)

Jessica said...

I enjoyed seeing your show. Let us know if you have another one. We love any chance to spend time with family. Love you blog!