Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hallelujah and praise be! I lost my flash drive a couple of weeks ago and have looked for it everywhere. I thought maybe my cat Ziggy ate it since he likes to eat everything that he's not supposed to. But yesterday I got a call from the office at school, and someone has turned it in. It wouldn't really be a big deal, except it has all of my school work from the last year on it. Not really something that I can duplicate so easily. The most important thing that it has on it are the family pictures that I took in December. I would have killed myself if I didn't find it. I'll be picking it up at the office today and I'll post some of the pictures later.

2 comments:

thepalmierifamily said...

If you hadn't killed yourself, maybe your family would have. THank heavens for honest people. We love you!

Scott and Karin said...

Hallelujah is right!