Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So I have been terribly slack as of late. It has a little to do with the fact that I am in School for 10 hours a day after working 8 hours at my job. So I apologize for the rude lack of news/info. (Not that you were really wondering what I've been up to). Life is amazingly good lately. I am almost done with first term of the summer semester, which has me wanting to kill myself a little, and also makes me wish school could always be like the summer. A whole semesters worth of credit over in 5 weeks. It doesn't get much better than that. At least not at school. So things are very busy and if you haven't seen or heard from me lately, I am sorry. I will reappear sometime after June 18th. More later...

2 comments:

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

I think it's fun to read about what you're up to. Blogs are great for knowing everyone's business! I linked you to my blog and will be checking yours out often- no pressure!

Danielle said...

Good luck with school and all you have on your plate.