skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Aunt Meanie
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Today I took some photos of Karin for my photoclass. I'm not quite sure how to use them yet, but here are a couple of them.
2 comments:
Scott and Karin
said...
Dang! I'm HOT!
February 13, 2008 at 12:05 PM
thepalmierifamily
said...
Dang she's HOT! She looks a lot like me. :) Nice pics MoJo.
February 17, 2008 at 4:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
Lara Gale
Maria Davis
Julie and Paolo
BJ and Maggie
Karin and Scotty
Uncle Dan
Bub & Nelly
Sam Wilson
Mallory Qualls
Lisa and Sarah
Miss Marci
Katie Miner (Munk)
Blog Archive
September
(2)
February
(1)
October
(3)
September
(1)
July
(1)
June
(1)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(4)
2 comments:
Dang! I'm HOT!
Dang she's HOT! She looks a lot like me. :) Nice pics MoJo.
Post a Comment